Build flexible, detailed, accurate DCF models to value even the most complex properties
Create sophisticated debt or equity structures, including multi-tiered waterfalls
Maximize the profitability and ROI of single properties or entire portfolios
Fast. Easy. Accurate. Transparent.
rDCF’s clean, intuitive UI simplifies navigation, while its hotkeys and other time-saving shortcuts keep hands on the keyboard to speed data input. The auto-save feature eliminates the need to stop and save work repeatedly.
Minimal columns reduce scrolling. rDCF’s intuitive folder structure makes it easy to save, organize and access data. The snapshot function makes sharing files quick and easy.
rDCF generates a full suite of detailed Excel reports for auditing numbers. Its powerful calc engine can handle even the most complex properties. Validation warnings alert users when data is missing.
Exposed formulas eliminate the “black box” and show how numbers were calculated. rDCF has minimal modeling policy switches to impact results. The detailed audit log tracks every change to a file, who made it and when.
- Excel-based reporting and underwriting
- Sophisticated debt and waterfall modeling
- Real-time valuation and underwriting metrics
- Executive summary of essential results
Unsurpassed Data Import/Export
- Work faster and easier by using existing Excel, third-party DCF or VTS files
- Sensitize assumptions quickly and easily
- Update variables for multiple properties simultaneously
- Reduce data input errors
- Use BI tool to export raw data or calculated results to other systems
Unmatched Excel Reporting
- A full suite of detailed audit reports for validating assumptions and calculations
- Professional, high-quality reports for investor presentations and pitch books
- All produced in a matter of seconds with just a few clicks
- Run multiple scenarios or portfolios and analyze within a single view
- rDCF is in the cloud, so there’s nothing to install locally
- Work anytime, anywhere, from any internet-connected device
- Collaborate on projects with others simultaneously
- No additional hardware or software to buy
Easy File Sharing
- Fast, simple file sharing via a URL
- Share files for free; no need for anyone to install software
- Option to save files to your network or upload to an FTP site
- Built on the AWS platform
- Detailed audit log tracks every change to files
What Everyone is Saying
Brian Duddy — Financial Analyst | Brennan Investment Group
“We’re able to run models in rDCF, export the data to Excel with just a click, and analyze and review the results and assumptions.”
Brian Richards — Managing Director | Capital Markets, Beacon Partners
Gabriel Silverstein — Managing Director | SVN Angelic, Chair of SVN Institutional Capital Markets
Mike Gorney — Principal | Gorney Realty Company, LLC
Micha Bitton — Principal, Black Gate Partners
Try rDCF Free For 30 Days
Want to try rDCF for free for 30 days, no strings attached? Call us at 312-598-3301 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you set-up. Or self-register by by navigating to the rDCF log-in page at rdcf.rsquaredcre.com and clicking the "Sign up" link.